In this article we will tackle on the eligibility of the government employee to receive mid year bonus from the government this coming month of May.
Under the law, the said midyear gratuity is “to be given not earlier than May 15 of every year.”
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO DOWNLOAD: COMPLETE DETAILED LESSON PLANS FOR GRADES 1-6
Following guidelines set in Budget Circular no. 2017-2 dated May 8, 2017, the mid-year bonus is granted subject to the following conditions:
(a) personnel has rendered at least a total or an aggregate of four months of service from July 1, 2019 to May 15, 2020;
(b) personnel remains to be in the government service as of May 15, 2020; and
(c) personnel has obtained at least a satisfactory performance rating in the applicable performance appraisal period.
The amount to be received
According to National Budget Circular No. 579:
Mid-Year Bonus equivalent to one (1) month basic salary as of May 15 of a given year shall be granted to those who have rendered at least four (4) months of satisfactory service and are still in the service as of same date, to be given not earlier than May 15 of every year, subject to the rules and regulations provided under BC No. 2017-2 dated May 8, 2017.
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- 2nd Quarter Performance Tasks G1-6 All Subjects with Rubrics
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]