For new Teaching, Non-Teaching Personnel here is a quick explanation of Who is eligible to receive the FY 2020’s year-end bonus and cash gift.
In accordance with the DBM Circular No. 2016-4 dated April 28, 2016 entitled (Updated Rules and Regulations on the Grant of the Year-End Bonus and Cash Gift for FY 2016 and Years Thereafter, the Year-End Bonus equivalent to one (1) month basic pay as of October 31 and Cash Gift of P5,000 shall be given to entitled government personnel not earlier than November 15 of the current year, subject to the following conditions:
1. Personnel has rendered at least a total or an aggregate of four (4) months of service from January 1 to October 31 of the current year; and
2. Personnel remains to be in the government service as of October 31 of the same year.
3. Those who have rendered at least a total or an aggregate of four (4) months of service from January 1 of the current year but who have retired or separated from government service before October 31 of the same year shall be granted within the month of retirement or separation, a prorated share of the: a) Year-End Bonus based on the monthly basic pay immediately preceding the date of retirement or separation; and b) Cash Gift of P5,000, as follows:
4. Those who have rendered a total or an aggregate of less than four (4) months of service from January 1 to October 31 of the current year and are still in government service as of October 31 of the same year, shall be entitled solely to a pro-rated Cash Gift pursuant to Section 2 of RA No. 8441, as follows:
5. The Year-End Bonus and Cash Gift of personnel hired on part-time service in one or more agencies shall be in direct proportion to the number of hours/days of part-time services rendered.
6. The Year-End Bonus and Cash Gift of personnel on detail with another government agency shall be paid by the parent agency, while those on secondment shall be paid by the recipient agency.
7. The Year-End Bonus and Cash Gift of personnel transferred from one agency to another shall be paid by the new agency.
8. A compulsory retiree, whose services have been extended, may be granted Year-End Bonus and Cash Gift, subject to pertinent provisions of this Circular.
9. Those who are formally charged administrative and/or criminal cases which are still pending for resolution, shall be entitled to Year-End Bonus and Cash Gift until found guilty by final and executory judgment, provided that:
9.1 Those found guilty shall not be entitled to Year-End Bonus and Cash Gift in the year of finality of the decision. The personnel shall refund the Year-End Bonus and Cash Gift received for that year.
9.2 f the penalty imposed is only a reprimand, the personnel concerned shall be entitled to the Year-End Bonus and Cash Gift.
Source: DBM Circular No. 2016-4 – DOWNLOAD PDF HERE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org