Updates and Directives for Performance-Based Bonus (PBB) 2019 and 2020, and the Official statement of the Department of Education.
The Department of Education (DepEd) has worked collectively in order to attain quality performance to the accomplishment of the department’s goals, vision, and mission. Performance-Based Bonus (PBB) is an incentive given to government employees in accordance with their performance and contribution to the accomplishment of their agency’s overall targets and commitments.
In order for DepEd teachers and non-teaching personnel to receive this incentive, this Department needs to pass the Agency Eligibility Requirements first before the individual PBB requirements can be processed.
Achieving these requirements is a shared responsibility of all concerned offices across the DepEd Central, Regional, Schools Division Levels, and Schools.
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- 1st-4th Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- 2nd Quarter Performance Tasks G1-6 All Subjects with Rubrics
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here