The Department of Education (DepEd) Officially issues the School Calendar and Activities for SY 2021-2022.
The Department of Education issues the School Calendar and Activities for SY 2021-2022, in accordance with its commitment to learning continuity amidst the health crisis.
President Rodrigo Roa Duterte, upon the recommendation of the DepEd Secretary has approved September 13, 2021 as the opening date of the school year. The school year shall consist of 209 school days and shall end on June 24, 2022.
The conduct of face-to-face classes, whether partial or full scale, will not be allowed unless permitted by the Office of the President.
For more information, read or Download the official DepEd Order No. 29, s. 2021: CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- All New 4RD Quarter Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]