Weekly Learning Plan is an outline of home-based activities and classroom-based activities that guides both teachers and learners in the attainment of instructional objectives/Most Essential Learning Competencies during the limited face-to-face classes.
It is a simplified instructional plan that combines the Weekly Home Learning Plan and the Daily Lesson Log/Plan.
Below is the Template for the Weekly Learning Plan as well as the Detailed Guide for creating WLP for face to face classes.
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- All New 4RD Quarter Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]