In the recent press release of Alliance of Concerned Teachers-Philippines entitled: On DepEd’s announcement of the release of P5,000 cash allowance on August 22.
According to them that the P5000 teachers’ allowance is already delayed. The teachers’ fertilizer in Brigada Eskwela has already arrived, the cash allowance has not yet arrived.
The amount of P5,000 cash allowance for a whole year is also very insufficient for the teacher’s teaching needs. There are teachers who have spent more than 5,000 on their own to renovate their classrooms. Only P25 per day of class is equivalent to P5,000 cash allowance.
Today’s teacher is not only buying chalk and class records. Teachers take out loans to buy laptops, printers and projectors because this is what our job requires. DepEd wants 21st century learning but the level of teacher support is still 19th century. The cash allowance should be increased at least 10,000.
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR
- All New Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at email@example.com