Here is the latest Department of Education [DepEd] Order entitled Supplemental Guidelines on the Grant of Cash Allowance to Teachers.
DepEd ORDER No. 013 s. 2021
SUPPLEMENTAL GUIDELINES ON THE GRANT OF CASH ALLOWANCE TO TEACHERS
Undersecretaries Assistant Secretaries Bureau and Service Directors Regional Directors Schools Division Superintendents Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Supplemental Guidelines on the Grant of Cash Allowance to Teachers in compliance with the approved increase from Three Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (P3,500) to Five Thousand Pesos (P5,000) per classroom teacher for every school year (SY) pursuant to Special Provision (SP) No. 11 of the General Appropriations Act (GAA) for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021, and as defined in I. Purpose, Section 2 of DepEd Order (DO) No. 010, s. 2020 titled Guidelines on the Grant of Cash Allowance to Teachers.
2. Pursuant to SP 11 of the GAA for FY 2021, the appropriated Cash Allowance to Teachers this year shall cover the following:
a. annual medical and physical examination expense;
b. internet and other communication expenses; and
c. purchase of teaching supplies and materials, tangible or intangible, for the implementation or conduct of various modes of learning delivery.
3. For teachers who are assigned with at least one teaching load within the current SY and whose assumption or resumption to duty is beyond 30 days after the official first day of school, the criteria for the pro-rated payment of the Cash Allowance will be as follows:
|Date of Assumption to Duty from the Date
of Opening of Classes (Calendar Days)
|Percentage of Cash Allowance
|a. Within the first 30 days||100%|
|b. After the first 30 days but not more than 90 days||80%|
|c. After 90 days but not more than 150 days||50%|
|d. After 150 days until the end of the SY||20%|
4. The variables of the pro-rated amount will depend on the issuance of a DO on school opening.
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- All New 3RD Quarter Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]