One day, President Rodrigo Duterte approved the provision of a Service Recognition Incentive (SRI) worth less than P10,000 each for qualified government employees.
The order states that “the granting of SRI to all qualified government employees should not be earlier than December 21, 2020.”
Only personnel who are still in government service and have provided at least four months of service until November 30 will receive the cash incentive.
Today, the District Payroll In-Charges have been made and submitted to the budget section of the Schools Division Offices (SDOs). Other payrolls are just waiting for the incentive to be inserted into the ATMs of the teachers.
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]