In this page we will share the Latest SRI Release Update from Usec. Annalyn Sevilla as of January 13, 2021.
We, the vast majority of DepEd Teachers are waiting for when would be the release of the Service Recognition Incentive SRI, Thankfully DepEd Usec. Annalyn Sevilla has the latest update of what would be the current status of the said SRI.
In her Facebook post last January 13, 2021 she says:
“We received positive response from dbm today and they issued the SARO to deped CO already. The total amount though is lower than the target of 10B that we aim to pool, hence we will decide at CO to distribute this released saro from dbm first and STILL FIND ways to get funding source within DepEd to reach the 10k/personnel SRI.
Within the week, we will download the allotment to the regions, then regions will sub-allot to divisions. Processing of payroll will be at division/school levels. Thank you for your question, you got the very first and warm update today! 🤗👍”
Reminder – don’t expect 10k/personnel because our DBM-approved pooled fund is not that huge to reach the Php10B funding cover😬
SOURCE: Usec. Annalyn Sevilla
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]