Here is the Salary rate for the Department of Education DepEd’s New Positions Teacher IV-VII.
In his last days in office, President Rodrigo Duterte signed an executive order which creates five new positions for public school teachers, and provides for an expanded career progression system.
Educators can now be promoted to the following posts: Teacher IV, Teacher V, Teacher VI, Teacher VII, and Master Teacher V.
This Executive Order is to expand teaching positions in DepEd to include positions for Teacher 4 to Teacher 7, and up to Master Teacher 5, providing teachers merit-based career progression/promotion opportunities. This will ultimately benefit our learners in terms of quality of teaching and learning.
With this issuance, here is the expected monthly salary for each corresponding new teaching position based on the current salary table:
TEACHER IV (SG14) = 32,321
TEACHER V (SG15) = 35,097
TEACHER VI (SG16) = 38,150
TEACHER VII (SG17) = 41,508
MASTER TEACHER V (SG22) = 69,963
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- All New 3RD Quarter Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]