In this post we are sharing with you the Revised Statement of Assets, Liabilities, and Net Worth (SALN) Philippines Form Template in MS Word and Excel Format.
You can Download the SALN form in Word and Excel format and other related information like Frequently Asked Questions on the SALN as of 2021, Summary List of Filers Form and Guide in Accomplishing the SALN Form (please see link/s below).
One of a public officials and employee’s obligations under Article XI Section 17 of the 1987 Constitution and Section 8 of Republic Act No. 6713, “Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees,” is to file their Statement of Assets and Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN) under oath on or before April 30 of each year thereafter.
- Sample 2019 SALN Form – Download
- Guide in Accomplishment of the Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN) – Download
- SALN Summary List of Filers Form – Download
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on the SALN (as of 2021) – Download
- 2015 SALN Form (MS Word Format) – Download
- 2015 SALN Additional Sheets
Be the first to know, Like our Facebook Page here
Get notified Join Discord Server, HERE
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR
- ALL NEW 2022-2023 Detailed Lesson Plans, DLLs
- All New Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]