Revised 2017 New Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with Filling-Up Guide
What’s new with the new Personal Data Sheet?
- – state workers who hold dual citizenship, including dual citizenship by birth, should indicate the countries of which they are a citizen. Those who have acquired the status of an immigrant or permanent resident of another country should also disclose the country where they acquired such status.
- – submission of a separate Work Experience Sheet, where employees shall indicate their actual duties for each position declared in the PDS under the Work Experience field (shall be used by the Commission in evaluating appointments issued, particularly in checking whether the appointee’s qualifications meet the requirements of the vacant position being filled)
- – the new PDS is a sworn document, which means it shall be attested to under oath by the employee and witnessed by a person authorized to administer an oath or affirmation
- Government employees are directed to submit their updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS) to their agency’s Human Resource Management Officer not later than April 30, 2017.
Source: CSC Resolution No. 1700656, dated March 21, 2017
DOWNLOAD THE PDS FILES BELOW IN:
- CS Form No. 212 revised Personal Data Sheet 01.pdf – DOWNLOAD
- CS Form No. 212 revised Personal Data Sheet 02.pdf – DOWNLOAD
- CS Form No. 212 revised Personal Data Sheet 03.pdf – DOWNLOAD
- CS Form No. 212 revised Personal Data Sheet 04.pdf – DOWNLOAD
- EXCEL FORMAT PDS – DOWNLOAD HERE
- CS Form No. 212 revised Personal Data Sheet 2 – DOWNLOAD
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: COMPLETE DAILY LESSON LOG GRADES 1-6 ALL SUBJECTS FOR THE WHOLE YEAR
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: DOWNLOAD K-12 POWERPOINT LESSONS GRADES 1-6 ALL SUBJECTS