#OursDuterte: Here is the Recap of President Rodrigo Roa Duterte message to the nation last night, May 25, 2020.
1. Sinabi ko huwag na huwag ninyo, do not fuck with this pera. The 270 billion. It is the blood money to keep the nation alive.
2. I gave an instruction to Secretary Duque to do everything he can. Ako ang nag utos kay Duque na gawain mo.
3. Gusto ko malaman ng sambayanang Pilipino na I take full responsibility.
Undersecretary Lloyd Lao, Department of Budget and Management:
4. Ebola level PPE have been procured. Heat sealed. Ang difference ng may heat seal at wala ay 300 pesos. We are buying it at 850 pesos pag local. Pag imported, 1,100 pesos.
5. There are many types of goggles. May ventilation pero indirect, via a valve. Anti-fog.
6. Lab gown is isolation level even air and water hindi makapasok. There are a lot of cheaper lab gowns but medically, you are risking your life.
7. Are we on the second, third or fourth wave?
Secretary Francisco Duque III, Department of Health
8. We are on the first major wave of the local transmission.
9. Pakinggan na lang natin ang mga attacks. That’s democracy. Alam ko ikaw (Duque), you are hard pressed.
10. On PPEs, do not recycle. Ang user niyan ang mga doctor.
11. Ano itong sinasabi nila sa mag asawang Co?
12. Owner of Omnibus. They are the exclusive distributor of a mechanical extraction machine, at 4.325 million. They tried to sell not less than double the price.
13. We are going direct with the owners, Sunsure. We bypass Omnibus because it is cheaper.
14. We give a statement to the public. NBI should study the matter very very carefully.
15. Etong mga putang inang negosyante na ito. Greed. It is repulsive to the human mind.
16. Let’s look at it legally sans the suspicions. I still believe in the presumption of regularity. But if NBI finds probable cause, go ahead.
18. Sa OFWs. Sa ngayon we have 24,000 stranded sa Manila because the LGUs are not accepting them.
19. I can say ok yan na they are protecting their cities. But it is very cruel to deny them to go home. Hindi naman lahat may sakit.
20. I am ordering the use of all Government transportation assets in accepting and delivering the OFWs to their homes, to their families.
21. Let me be very clear. Nobody but nobody can stifle the right of people to travel. Nagkaroon lang ng konting aberration because of COVID. Only the National Government which can impose restrictions on travel. The power of declaration is not shared by anybody else.
22. I am ordering you (LGUs), open your gates to allow OFWs to enter. Sequestration should dovetail the national policy. You are not allowed to unilaterally declare the stoppages of the ingress and egress of people. If you want to do it, ask permission from the task force. It involves many issues: In the name of humanity and constitutional rights. Do not impede the movement of people. You will be under duress to be sued criminally.
Secretary Eduardo Año, Department of the Interior and Local Government:
23. Ang 24,000 OFWs, tested na using PCR. Lahat negative.
24. Mga mahal kong kababayan, may proseso pag modified quarantine. May mga tao na exempted sila so they can work. Pero dahan dahan yan. Kayong maglabasan na, ang COVID ho nandito pa. Paglabas ng tao, hindi ibig sabihin tapos na ang COVID.
25. Kung gusto mo lumabas, at your own risk yan. Pag dating sa panahon at nag deliryo ka na. Pag nag ventilator ka na. Ibig sabihin yan na ang maskara mo papuntang langit or saan. Do not be reckless. Huwag kayong masyadong pabaya.
26. Alcohol. Hugas kamay. Mask. Take all precautions para walang sisihan.
27. By grace of God, sana may vaccine na by end of the year. Pag may vaccine na, ako na magsabi labas ka na. Pag ayaw mo, hilain pa kita. 😀
28. Unless I am sure that they are really safe, it is useless to be talking about opening of classes. Unless may bakuna na.
29. Maraming salamaf sa inyong lahat.
For more info on the nation’s fight against COVID-19, log on to www.covid19.gov.ph.
©Sen Bong Go
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at email@example.com
FREE TEACHING MATERIALS