According to Department of Education DepEd the Public schools nationwide can conduct their graduation and moving up rites in July.
In a memorandum released Monday, DepEd Secretary Leonor Briones said the conduct of end-of-school-year (EOSY) rites for Kindergarten, Grade 6, Grade 10 and Grade 12 learners who satisfactorily met the requirements for the entire school year may be held between July 12 to 16, 2021.
Public schools and community learning centers (CLCs) should conduct their end-of-school-year rites within the dates.
Under the department’s calendar for school year 2020 to 2021, the fourth quarter will end on July 10, 2021.
Meantime, private schools may implement their graduation and moving up rites following the schedule in their school calendars.
“To ensure the protection of the health and safety of learners, teachers and personnel, as well as parents and other stakeholders, any face-to-face ceremony is not allowed,” Briones said.
Briones said online EOSY rites must run “in less than two hours considering the internet connectivity that will be consumed”.
The virtual rites must be attended by the students, parents or guardians, teachers, and school administrators only.
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- 1st-4th Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- 2nd Quarter Performance Tasks G1-6 All Subjects with Rubrics
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]