Here is DepEd’s Proportional vacation pay (PVP) computation for the school year SY 2020-2021.
In Relation to the opening date of School Year (SY) 2021-2022 on September 13, 2021, as approved by President Rodrigo Roa Duterte, this is to provide the field offices the guidelines on the Computation of the Proportional Vacation Pay (PVP) for School Year (SY) 2020-2021 for all public elementary and secondary school teachers, which is in pursuance to Civil Service Commission Memorandum Circular (CSC MC) No. 41, s. 1998 as amended by CSC MC No. 9, s. 2012.
In the computation of the Proportional vacation pay, vacation service credits may be used to offset absences of a teacher due to illness as prescribed under DepEd Order (DO) No. 53, s. 2003 entitled Updated Guidelines on Grant of Vacation Service Credits to Teachers, or to offset proportional deduction in vacation salary due to absence for personal reasons or late appointment under Rule 1 (11) of MC NO. 41, s. 1998.
To further understand this guideline, You may Download PDF PVP memo here: DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- All New 4RD Quarter Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]