Proclamation no. 115 declaring Monday, 26 December 2022, as a special (non-working) day throughout the country.
WHEREAS, 25 December 2022 (Christmas Day) which is observed as a regular holiday throughout the country falls on a Sunday;
WHEREAS, the declaration of 26 December 2022, Monday, as an additional special (non-working) day throughout the country will give the people the full opportunity to celebrate the holiday with their families and loved ones;
WHEREAS, a longer weekend will encourage families to get together and strengthen their relationship towards a more productive environment, and will promote domestic tourism.
NOW, THEREFORE, I, FERDINAND R. MARCOS, JR., President of the Philippines, by virtue of the powers vested in me by law, do hereby declare Monday, 26 December 2022, as a special (non-working) day throughout the country.
The Department of Labor and Employment is hereby directed to issue the appropriate circular to implement this Proclamation for the private sector.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the Republic of the Philippines to be affixed.
Done in the City of Manila, this 22nd day of December, in the year of Our Lord, Two Thousand and Twenty Two.
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Get notified Join Discord Server, HERE
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR
- ALL NEW 2022-2023 Detailed Lesson Plans, DLLs
- All New Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org