In the latest news regarding the face to face classes, President Duterte suspends dry-run of face to face classes on January 2021.
DEPED OFFICIAL STATEMENT
On the recall of the President’s approval of the pilot run of face-to-face classes
December 26, 2020 – Secretary Leonor Magtolis Briones confirms that President Rodrigo Roa Duterte has suspend his earlier approval of the pilot implementation/dry run of face-to-face classes in low-risk areas, originally scheduled in January 2021. This is in light of the emerging concern over the reported new strain of the virus that causes COVID-19 or the SARS-CoV-2 VUI 202012/01 (Variant Under Investigation, year 2020, month 12, variant 01).
Pursuant to the President’s instruction, DepEd is suspending the said pilot run of face-to-face classes until further notice.
The Department will fully cooperate with the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) in its response to the current situation.
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]