In connection to the capacity building component of the Basic Education Learning Continuity Plan, the National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP) is applying the Learning Delivery Modalities (LDM) 2 Course for Instructional Coaches and Teachers.
The Learning Delivery Modalities (LDM 2) Course for Instructional Coaches and Teachers aims to give guidance to the field officials in making informed decisions related to the implementation of the different learning modalities appropriate to their context.
To help our co-teachers with the LDM 2 activities, here’s the sample answers. Please note that this is for your guide only.
To Download directly from google drive just click on the links below. Make sure to log-in to only one Gmail account to avoid error.
|New LDM 2 Artifacts – PPT
|New LDM 2 Artifacts – Word
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- All New 4RD Quarter Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at email@example.com