The all new PowerPoint Lesson Grade 1-6 Q1 Week 7 All Subjects, to download the teaching materials just navigate to the bottom part of this video.
Lesson planning is one way of planning instruction. Lesson planning is a way of visualizing a lesson before it is taught. Planning a lesson entails “prediction, anticipation, sequencing, and simplifying.” Lesson planning is a critical part of the teaching and learning process.
The objective of lesson planning is learning. Lesson planning helps teachers set learning targets for learners. It also helps teachers guarantee that learners reach those targets. By planning lessons, teachers are able to see to it that daily activities inside the classroom lead to learner progress and achievement or the attainment of learning outcomes.
Lesson planning is a hallmark of effective teaching. As mentioned, effective teachers organize and plan instruction to ensure learners’ success inside the classroom. According to Stronge (2007), research shows that instructional planning for effective teaching has the following elements:
- Identifying clear lesson and learning objectives while carefully linking activities to them, which is essential for effectiveness
- Creating quality assignments, which is positively associated with quality instruction and quality student work
- Planning lessons that have clear goals, are logically structured, and progress through the content step-by-step
- Planning the instructional strategies to be deployed in the classroom and the timing of these strategies
- Using advance organizers, graphic organizers, and outlines to plan for effective instructional delivery
- Considering student attention spans and learning styles when designing lessons
- Systematically developing objectives, questions, and activities that reflect higher level and lower-level cognitive skills as appropriate for the content and the student.
Why use PowerPoint as a Tool for Lesson Delivering?
PPT is a tool that can effective for both faculty and students, but should be used selectively and appropriately. Well, the key advantage of PowerPoint is that it brings variety into the classroom. The instructor can use various audio visual effects that can help draw students’ attention to the class.
In This Page you will able to Download K-12 PowerPoint Lessons for Grades 1-6 Available in All Subjects.
Grade 1 PowerPoint Lessons Q1 Week 7 – To be Added Come back later
Grade 2 PowerPoint Lessons Q1 Week 7
- English 2 – Identify Common Nouns
- English 2 – Identify Proper Nouns
- English 2 – Differentiate Common from Proper Nouns
- English 2 – Forming Plural Nouns by Adding -es
- English 2 – Recite Known Verses
- PE Q1 W7
- Health Q1 W7
- Sining Q1 W7
Grade 3 PowerPoint Lessons Q1 Week 7
Grade 4 PowerPoint Lessons Q1 Week 7 – To be Added Come back later
Grade 5 PowerPoint Lessons Q1 Week 7
Grade 6 PowerPoint Lessons Q1 Week 7
- Math Q1 W7 Day 3-4
- Math Q1 W7 Day 5
- Math – Ratio and Proportion
- Math – Dividing Decimals and Mixed Numbers
Credit to the Owners
How to DOWNLOAD Instructions:
For Phone Users: After clicking on the link then you are redirected to another app or window, Just tap back or tap Overview button[the opposite side of the back button] select the past window. [we recommend using the laptop or pc when downloading]
For Laptop/PC Users: After clicking the download links a single pop up will show it is an Advertisement just close it, then proceed to downloading the files. NOTE: The pop up will show again after a minute or more just simply close it.
YOU MAY WANT TO DOWNLOAD:
- COMPLETE DAILY LESSON LOG [DLL] FOR GRADE 1-6
- K-12 LESSON PLANS FOR GRADE 1-6
- POWERPOINT LESSONS FOR GRADE 1-6