In the countrywide news, There will be a Possible fuel price rollback is set to be done next week with up to P4.90 per liter.
Filipinos may enjoy another round of fuel price reduction in the pump prices of petroleum products in the coming week.
An oil industry source that the price per liter of diesel may go down by P1.70 to P1.90 per liter.
Gasoline prices, meanwhile, may be slashed by P4.70 to P4.90 per liter.
Fuel firms usually announce price adjustment every Monday, to be implemented the following day.
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR
- All New Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply