DepEd Usec. Annalyn Sevilla just posted today regarding the latest and up to date status of the performance based bonus (PBB 2019) for Teachers, Check her statement below:
Sa mga nagtatanong ng PBB at mga updates on finance, maaari kayong lumapit sa inyong DepEd Public Info Office sa level ng SDO o RO… regular na nag uulat ang opisina ng “Undersecretary at Assistant Secretary of Finance” sa Mancom meetings at conferences.
Madami ang hiling at tanong sa sweldo, benepisyo at PBB. Heto ang latest, kahapon lang yan:
Every other week, the Secretary of DepEd- Sec Leonor Magtolis-Briones, as supported by the DepEd Public Affairs Office, conducts its Regional Press Conference to give updates to our stakeholders and answer queries, issues and concerns related to delivery of basic education.
Yesterday, April 30, we were in Region 11 and the office of Undersecretary of Finance reported some important updates on compensation, allowances and benefits, including the Performance Based Bonus (PBB).
Here is the excerpt of the said report regarding PBB:
1. Teaching and majority of the non-teaching personnel of the Department of Education (DepEd) are set to receive their 2019 Performance-Based Bonus (PBB) after the IATF (AO25TF) declared the Department eligible for the annual incentive.
2. After the confirmation of eligibility of DepEd by the AO25TF, the Department of Budget and Management (DBM) will facilitate the release of the bonuses.
3. The school-based personnel will be the first ones to receive their bonuses, then the SDO-based personnel who are assigned in the schools comes next, followed by School Division Offices (SDOs), Regional Offices (ROs), and lastly, the Central Office (CO).
4. DBM will DIRECTLY release the PBB funds to the DepEd Regional Offices (ROs), then to the SDOs and to the respective personnel eligible for the grant of PBB.
5. Pay-out for PBB 2019 will depend on the submission of validated reports from schools and field offices. The processing time of which by AO25TF depends on the completeness of documents submitted during the validation period (ranking, eligibility and isolation list) and downloading of funds from DBM to the ROs, ROs to SDOs and SDOs to personnel.
6. See the list of status of submission of validated documents per region. First come, first serve basis will be followed in the validation of the DBM.
7. You may also be interested to see the matrix of salary increases which is scheduled to be given until year 2023; list of all allowances and benefits for year 2021; and the schedule of release of the ff:
– Mid year bonus (one month salary) starting MAY 15, 2021; and
– Clothing/Uniform Allowance of P6,000/eligible employees starting APRIL 5, 2021
Sa mga nagtatanong ng PBB at mga updates on finance, maaari kayong lumapit sa inyong DepEd Public Info Office sa level…
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- 1st-4th Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- 2nd Quarter Performance Tasks G1-6 All Subjects with Rubrics
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]