Here is the Official Timeline for DepEd’s pilot Face-to-Face Classes.
Spokesperson Harry Roque said Duterte approved the pilot implementation knowing that the current blended and distance learning scheme is “far from ideal” especially in areas with little or no access to computers and the internet.
“Kasi alam natin na talagang itong ginagawa nating blended learning is far from ideal at ang ideal pa rin talaga is face-to-face so we’re trying to see if we can live with the virus at malalaman po natin kung pupuwede nga lalo na dun sa mga areas na wala namang Covid na”.
Here’s the timeline for the dry run of F2F classes:
- —Dec. 14-18, 2020 – Submission by regional directors to the Secretary, through the Undersecretary for Field Operations, of nominated schools for pilot implementation or dry-run.
- —Dec. 28, 2020 – Selection by the Secretary of pilot schools from among the nominated schools.
- —Jan. 4-8, 2021 – Orientation, mobilization, and readiness confirmation of selected pilot schools.
- —Jan. 11-23, 2021 – Implementation of pilot activities, including joint monitoring by DepEd and the Covid-19 National Task Force.
- —Jan. 25-29, 2021 – Submission of regional reports on the pilot implementation; evaluation for the final recommendation to the President.
Roque reminded the public that F2F classes will not be compulsory.
He said submission of a parent’s permit for the student to participate in face-to-face classes will be required.
“Pilot lang po ito, ito’y isang buwan lamang. Wala po’ng pilitan, boluntaryo po ito. Kinakailangan mayroong approval ng mga magulang at bukod po dito, dapat papayag din po ang LGU. Kung ayaw ng LGU, hindi po natin ipipilit itong pilot face-to-face ,” he said.
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]