OFFICIAL RESULTS: September 2018 LET teachers board exam list of passers
MANILA, Philippines — (Updated December 4) The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) released results of September 2018 LET or teachers board exam on December 4-7, 2018 or in 44-47 working days after the exam. The complete list of passers, top 10 (topnotchers), top performing schools and performance of schools are available on this page as announced online.
PRC administered the second LET board exam this year on Sunday, September 30 in at least 25 testing centers in the country: Baguio, Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro (CDO), Catarman (Northern Samar), Cebu, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Laoag, Legaspi, Lucena, Manila, Rosales (Pangasinan), Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Pagadian, Zamboanga, Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Romblon, Kidapawan, Boac, Palawan and Masbate City.
The members of the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) who gave the licensure examination are Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
SEPTEMBER 2018 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Elementary: List of Passers (A-B | C-G | H-P | Q-Z)
- Secondary: List of Passers (A-B | C-F | G-N | O-R | S-Z)
- Top 10 Passers: September 2018 LET Teachers Elementary Level Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: September 2018 LET Teachers Secondary Level Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools: September 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Schedule of Registration, Verification of Ratings, Oath-taking: September 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam
In accordance with the law, passing the licensure exam and having valid professional license from the Commission are necessary before the practice of teaching profession in the Philippines. Otherwise, those who will violate may face fine and imprisonment based on penal provisions.
REGISTRATION AND OATHTAKING
The schedule for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration for Elementary and Secondar level exams will be posted here once results are out online.
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission (for identification only)
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- two sets of documentary stamps
- 1 piece short brown envelope
PRC said that successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER, the Commission added.
COVERAGE OF EXAM
The program for September 2018 LET is composed of (2) parts for Elementary — General Education (40%) and Professional Education (60%) — and three (3) parts for Secondary — General Education (20%), Professional Education (40%) and Specialization (40%).