On the official statement of DepEd on July 16, 2021 – DepEd announces that President Rodrigo Roa Duterte has approved September 13, 2021 as the first day of the 2021-2022 School Year in public schools, from the dates recommended by DepEd Secretary Leonor Magtolis Briones.
We extend our gratitude to the President for his full support in delivering quality education in the coming school year in the form of blended learning.
We will release the school calendar for SY 2021-2022 soon. We look forward to the continued solidarity and support of our stakeholders as we prepare for new challenges but very important initiatives to educate our youth in the midst of the global health crisis.
Read the official statement: HERE
For private and non-DepEd public schools, see the following instructions for opening a school year: HERE
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- All New 4RD Quarter Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org