There should be NO MORE income tax for Teacher I, II, III, on the newly proposed Tax Reform for the Masses and the Middle Class (TRAMM).
Let’s examine the TRAMM proposal written by Dr. David San Juan, one of the ACT Teachers Partylist nominees in previous elections.
The purpose of TRAMM is in line with the first item in the framework of the ACT Philippines plan (concerning the promotion of the campaign of raising salaries and benefits, and lowering the income tax) adopted at the last National Congress.
Its purpose is good and many Filipinos will surely benefit and have additional savings
To know more of the bill you may see the full details to this link: TAX REFORM ACT FOR THE MASSES & MIDDLE CLASS (TRAMM)
Also comment below… and please dont forget to Share this post as well.
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR
- All New 3RD Quarter Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]