DepEd Usec. Annalyn Sevilla clarifies things once and for all for the proposed opening of the new school year on August 23, 2021, She posted on her Facebook page stating:
OFFICIAL STATEMENT On the start of School Year 2021-2022
We will be proposing various options for the President’s consideration. The August 23 start date proposal is only one of the options since DepEd is mandated to open the school year not later than the last day of August under the same law unless the President intervenes.
Nonetheless, we are still conducting policy consultation and review with concerned stakeholders to determine the most appropriate course of action on this matter. We shall issue the official guidelines for School Year 2021-2022 calendar soon.
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- 2nd Quarter Performance Tasks G1-6 All Subjects with Rubrics
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at email@example.com