Deped just released a new and Updated Multiyear Guidelines on the Grant of Performance-Based Bonus (PBB) for the Deped Employees.
1. The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Multiyear Guidelines on the Grant of Performance-Based Bonus to the Department of Education Employees and Officials, which aims to provide a systematic, credible, and evidence-based policy of linking organizational and individual performance to personnel incentives, and recognizing and rewarding exemplary accomplishment to foster teamwork and meritocracy.
2. The process, mechanism, and criteria on the grant of Performance-Based Bonus (PBB) shall guide all DepEd schools and offices in evaluating the performance of each delivery unit and personnel, and determining the level of personnel incentive corresponding to the level of achievement of their expected outputs.
3. All DepEd Orders and other related issuances, rules and regulations, and provisions, which are inconsistent with these guidelines are repealed, rescinded, or modified accordingly.
4. This policy shall take effect immediately upon its issuance. It shall be effective and in full force starting Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 and the years thereafter, unless otherwise repealed, rescinded, or modified accordingly.
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]