Here is the Official DepEd List of PLIs and GFIs which will not impose any additional Deductions as of October 20.
Here is the updated Annex A or List of PLIs and GFIs which will not impose any additional charges as of October 20, 2020 posted by Undersecretary Annalyn M. Sevilla in her Facebook page.
1. Government Service Insurance System
2. DepEd Provident Fund
3. Abra Public School Teachers Cooperative
4. Agribusiness Rural Bank, Inc.
5. Agusan Del Norte Teachers, Retirees, Employees And Community Cooperative
6. Angeles City Public School Teachers and Employees Credit Cooperative
7. ASCCOM Multi-Purpose Cooperative
8. Baguio City School Teachers and Employees Multi-Purpose Cooperative
9. Banco Alabang, Inc. (A Rural Bank)
10. Banco de Mindoro, Inc. (A Rural Bank)
11. Banco Maximo, Inc. (A Rural Bank)
12. Bataan Public School Teachers and Employees Association, Inc.
13. Bataan School of Fisheries Faculty and Staff Multi-Purpose Cooperative
14. BayBank Inc. (A Rural Bank)
15. Bayugan West District Teachers Employees and Community Cooperative
16. Beneficial Life Insurance Company, Inc.
17. Bohol Public School Teachers and Employees Multi-Purpose Cooperative*
18. Camarines Sur Elementary and Secondary Teachers and Employees Association, Inc. (CASESTEAI)
19. Camarines Sur Teachers and Employees Multi-Purpose Cooperative (CASTEMUPCO)
20. Cavite United Rural Bank Corporation
21. Century Rural Bank, Inc.
22. Clarin National High School Family Multi-Purpose Cooperative
23. Country Bankers Life Insurance Corporation
24. Davao Educators and Personnel Credit Cooperative
25. DECS South Cotabato Multi-purpose Cooperative
26. Department of Education Cooperative (DepEd Coop)
27. DepEd MIMAROPA Multi-Purpose Cooperative
28. Digos City National High School Teachers and Employees Multi-Purpose Cooperative
29. Division Teachers And Non-Teaching Multi-Purpose Cooperative
30. Echague Public School Teachers Multi-Purpose Cooperative
31. Enrile Teachers Integrated Development Cooperative
32. Etiqa Life and General Assurance Philippines, Inc.
33. First United Finance and Leasing Corporation
34. Fortune Life Insurance Company, Inc.
35. Frontier Rural Bank, Inc.
36. General Tinio Faculty and Personnel Association Credit Cooperative
37. Golden R&L Finance Corporation
38. Great Educational Financing Corporation (Financing Company)
39. Home Technologist Credit Cooperative (HOMETECC)*
40. Initao National Comprehensive High School Teachers and Employees Cooperative (INCHSTECO)
41 Innovative Bank, Inc. (A Rural Bank)
42. Janiuay Rural Bank, Inc.
43. Kabankalan-Ilog Teachers and Employees Multi-Purpose Cooperative (KITEMPCO)
44. Kaguruan Multi-Purpose Cooperative
45. Katipunan Bank, Inc. “A Rural Bank”
46. Kilusang Nueve (K-9) Multi-Purpose Cooperative *
47. La Castellana Personnel Multi-Purpose Cooperative
48. Lagawe Multi-Purpose Development Cooperative
49. Legazpi City Division Credit Cooperative
50. Libacao Development Cooperative
51 Libungan National Employees Multi-Purpose Cooperative
52. Llanera Teachers Association Multi-Purpose Cooperative
53. Luzon Development Bank
54. Mactan Rural Bank (Lapu-Lapu City), Inc.
55. Madalag Teachers’ Multi-Purpose Cooperative
56. Manila Teachers’ Mutual Aid System, Inc. (MTMASI)
57. Manila Teachers’ Savings and Loan Association, Inc.
58. Marayo Bank, Inc. (A Rural Bank)
59. Marcelo H. Del Pilar National High School Teachers Multi-Purpose Cooperative*
60. Masisit-Dacal Livelihood Cooperative (MASCOOP)
61 Mindanao Educators Mutual Benefit Association, Inc.
62 Millennium Educators and Retirees Association, Inc. **
63. Mt Province Teachers’ Mutual Aid System
64. Munoz National High School Multi-Purpose Cooperative*
65. Negros Teachers’ Multi-Purpose Cooperative
66. Novo Ecijano Teachers’ Mutual Benefit Association, Inc. (NETMBAI)
67. Olongapo City National High School Employees Multi-Purpose Cooperative, Inc*
68. Pampanga High School Multi-Purpose Cooperative
69. Paramount Life & General Insurance Corporation
70. Philippine Business Bank, Inc., A Savings Bank
71. Philippine Life Financial Assurance Corporation
72. Philippine Public School Teachers Association (PPSTA)
73. Philippines International Life Insurance Company, Inc. 74. Quezon Public School Teachers and Employees Credit Cooperative (QPSTECC)
75. Racso’s Bank, Inc. (A Rural Bank)
76. Romblon National High School Teachers & Employees Multi-Purpose Cooperative*
77. Rubetan Finance Corporation (Financing Company)
78. Rural Bank of Angeles, Inc.
79. Rural Bank of Bambang (Nueva Vizcaya), Inc.
80. Rural Bank of Central Pangasinan, Inc.
81. Rural Bank of Ibajay, Inc.
82. Rural Bank of Irosin (Sorsogon), Inc.
83. Rural Bank of Malolos, Inc.
84. Rural Bank of Manukan (Zamboanga del Norte), Inc.
85. Rural Bank of Siocon (Zamboanga del Norte), Inc.
86. Santiago-San Isidro Teachers Multi-Purpose Cooperative
87. Sta. Ana Multi-Purpose Cooperative (SAMULCO)
88. Sta. Elena High School Teachers and Employees Multi-Purpose Cooperative
89. Tabaco National High School-Alay Kapwa Multi-Purpose Cooperative (TNHS-AKMPC)*
90. Tacurong Teachers and Employees Multi-Purpose Cooperative
91 Tanay District Teachers Credit Cooperative
92. Teachers Association of Pangasinan Multi-Purpose Cooperative
93. Teachers Association of Pangasinan, Dagupan City and San Carlos City, Inc.
94. Teachers Association of Pangasinan, Inc.
95. Unistar Credit And Finance Corporation
96. United Coconut Planters Life Assurance Corporation (COCOLIFE)
97. United Teachers Multi-Purpose Cooperative
98. Yields Financial Corporation
99. Zamboanga City Rural Bank, Inc.
100. Zamboanga Del Sur-Sibugay-Pagadian City Teachers’ Association
101. Zamboanga Peninsula Teachers and Community Multi-Purpose Cooperative (ZAMPTECO)
*- Cooperatives accredited by DepEd Regional Offices
**- Inadvertenly not included in the Attachment 1-A of Memorandum No. 2020-0552 PLIS and GFIs not included in the list either a) will impose accrued interest; b)b our request, or c) have no loans granted.
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Weekly Home Learning Plans
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]