The LANDBANK has released advisory regarding the release of SRI 2020, Including the official release of Service Recognition Incentive (SRI).
SRI Update as of December 26, 2020.
The Office or the President of the Philippines awed Administrative Order (AO) No 37. s 2020 to reward and recognize the collective and unceasing participation and invaluable contribution of government employees to the Administration’s continuing efforts toward the establishment of streamlined government processes and more responsive delivery of public services, specially in the midst of the pubic health emergency caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In line with this the LANDBANK Board of Directors approved via referendum, the release of one-time 2020 SRI in the amount of P10,000, net of applicable income tax, on 29 December 2020 through payroll account to all qualified personnel still in the service as of 30 November 2020.
Moreover, For those employees who have rendered less than a total or an aggregate of four (4) months of satisfactory service as of 30 November 2020 shall be entitled to a prorated share of the SRI, as follows
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]