How to Apply as Teacher 1, Requirements & Application Process
Teacher 1 Application Process
A teacher 1 applicant must follow the following process and requirements to land the job as a public school teacher anywhere in the Philippines.
- You have to register to online at application.deped.gov.ph
- Once done signing up you have to encode your information at the Personal Data Sheet and select the division of your choice.
- After encoding you will be issued an applicant number.
- Once you’ve got your applicant number you have to provide the requirements below;
- CSC Form 212 (Revised 2017) in two copies with the latest 2×2 pictures;
- Certified photocopy of PRC professional identification card;
- Certified photocopy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for Teachers/ Professional Board Examination for Teachers;
- Certified true copies of the transcript of records;
- Copies of service record, performance rating and school clearance for those with teaching experience especially for those coming from the private school;
- Certificate of special training, if any;
- Certified copy of voter’s ID and/or any proof of residency;
- NBI Clearance;
- Omnibus certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted, signed by the applicant.
Good luck to you. God Bless.