Here is the latest Update on Salary Schedule, Mid-year Bonus, Reports, Opening of Classes, PBB and more.
- June and July salary will be released whether there will be classes or not
- Salary for May will be released on the 1st week of May
- Proposed opening of classes will be on August. Wait for the memo
- PBB for non teaching: still on process
- You may also like: List of LPI’s Subject for Refunding Deduction on Loan Moratorium
- All reports/docs (ex. IPCRF, RPMS, DTR) are not required as of this time.
- Midyear bonus is ready. Will be released not earlier than May 15 or earlier if request is approved
- Services for ERF, Retirement, Transfers, Claims still continue
- Moving Up and Gradution Rites are on hold until crisis is over
- Teachers with “poor” rating are not qualified to receive PBB
- Those who applied for Emergency Loan last year are not qualified to apply for GSIS Calamity/Emergency Loan this year
Please note that this information is from a DepEd Regional Director’s teleconference dated on april, 15, 2020, we hope that this information will answer some questions and inquiries running around on your heads. Thanks