DepEd just release DO No. 39, s. 2021 which is the Guidelines on the Provision of Special Hardship Allowance for Public School Teachers
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads All Others Concerned
1. Pursuant to the Department of Budget and Management (DBM)-Department of Education (DepEd) Joint Circular No. 1, s. 2021, this Department issues the enclosed Guidelines on the Provision of Special Hardship Allowance (SHA) for Public School Teachers, which not only improves the processes and procedures for availing of the said allowance in consonance with the intention of Republic Act No. 4670 or the Magna Carta for Public School Teachers, but also provides a more objective basis for the provision of SHA to qualified teaching personnel, particularly through the adoption of the Hardship Index.
2. This policy shall be applicable starting FY 2021. All existing DepEd issuances inconsistent with the provisions of these guidelines are rescinded.
3. For more information and queries, please contact the Bureau of Human Resource and Organizational Development-School Effectiveness Division (BHROD-SED), 4th Floor, Mabini Building, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City, through email at [email protected] or telephone number (02) 8633-5397.
4. Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- All New 4RD Quarter Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]