Learn how to read using the FULLER APPROACH.
The fuller is a combination of the alphabet, phonics and whole methods of teaching word recognition. The technique requires that the beginning reader should have first the ff: Mastery of the names and shapes of the letters of the alphabet. Adequate vocabulary so that the words used in the Fuller lessons will have meaning for the reader. The examples given should start with a single consonant.
To download the Images just simple click on each images and save it or Click on the download link below to download all images at once.
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR
- All New Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org