Here is the in-depth Detailed Performance based bonus 2019 (PBB) Update for Teachers and non-Teaching personnel as of March 11, 2021.
The National Performance Management Team (NPMT) led by Usec Jess Mateo met today to discuss the results of the evaluation of the 2019 PBB and the ways forward regarding our performance management as a Department.
Thanks to the NPMT and the secretariat/team working on the submission, follow up and coordination on the submissions and appeals to the AO25TF to make our PBB 2019 a reality.
NPMT also shared this list of “Most Common Questions about DepEd’s 2019 Performance-Based Bonus (PBB)”, for your reference/info:
1. What is the result of the AO25Task Force evaluation of the performance of DepEd for 2019? What are the indicators the Department has met?
DepEd met 13 out of the 15 indicators/conditions.
The 13 indicators that DepEd has met are as follows:
1. Transparency Seal
2. PhilGEPS Posting
3. Streamlining and Process Improvement (SPI) of Agency Services
4. Posting of Agency Review and Compliance Procedure of Statement and Financial Disclosures
5. Freedom of Information (FOI) Compliance
6. Posting of Agency’s System of Ranking Delivery Units
7. QMS Requirement
8. Submission of Financial Reports
9. Compliance with at least 30% of Prior Years’ Audit Recommendations
10. Submission of FY 2019 APP non-CSE
11. Submission of FY 2020 APP-CSE
12. Submission of FY 2018 APCPI
13. Budget Utilization Rate (BUR)
The two (2) non-compliant are Posting of Indicative FY 2020 APP Non-CSE and Undertaking of Early Procurement for atleast 50% of goods and services.
2. What will happen to those non-teaching personnel not covered by/ or ineligible to the PBB?
For PBB 2019, DepEd is eligible as an agency.
Teaching and non teaching personnel are eligible, but selected accountable offices or officers in the non-compliant regions will be isolated.
The said officials or personnel will be included in the isolation list and will be ineligible for the grant of PBB 2019, subject to the approval of the IATF (AO25TF).
3. What happens after the Department receives the confirmation of the eligibility from the AO25 TF?
After confirmation that DepEd is deemed eligible for PBB 2019, DBM will facilitate the release of the bonuses.
The School based personnel will be the first one to receive their bonuses.
SDO-based Personnel who are assigned in the schools comes next. Followed by SDOs, ROs and CO.
DBM will download the funds to its Regional Offices (ROs), then directly release it to DepEd ROs and SDOs to the respective personnel eligible for the grant of PBB.
4. How long will the process be for the bonuses to be received by the personnel?
Based on previous years’ PBB pay-out, the processing time depends on the completeness of documents during the validation period (ranking, eligibility and isolation list) and downloading of funds from DBM to the ROs, ROs to SDOs and SDOs to personnel.
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]