Here is a Detailed Guidelines on the Preparation and Checking of Department of Education (DepEd) School Forms based on the recent memorandum issued this SY 2022.
1. In support to the implementation of Basic Education-Learning Continuity Plan (BE-LCP), the Department of Education (DepEd) issued the Interim Guidelines on the Preparation, Submission, and Checking of School Forms for the School Year (SY) 2020-2021 through DepEd Memorandum (DM) No. 014, s. 2021. The interim guidelines introduced the customized set of school forms that gather information relevant to the delivery of distance learning through various modalities at the school level. These interim guidelines suspended the conduct of physical checking of school forms and only allowed the virtual/online checking instead at the school level by the School Checking Committee (SCC) as a measure to protect the health and wellness of school personnel against COVID-19.
2. As the COVID-19 situation in the country continues to get better resulting to gradual easing of restrictions, the Department is resuming the onsite conduct of the annual checking of school forms for SY 2021-2022 with the participation of the Division Checking Committee (DCC). This is in pursuance to DepEd Order (DO) No. 11, s. 2018 titled Guidelines on the Preparation and Checking of School Forms particularly, Section V., Paragraph A1, B2, and C2.
3. Without prejudice to the national and local government-imposed protocols and restrictions pertaining to physical reporting to schools and offices, the checking committees shall perform the physical checking of school forms with the presence of the class adviser and examine the document vis-a-vis the Learner Information System (LIS) data as appropriate. Below are the allowed activities during checking depending on IATF assessment of alert levels.
4. At the end of the checking activity, the DCC shall ensure that the School Forms Checking Reports (SFCR1 and SFCR 2) are properly prepared and submitted to the Office of the Schools Division Superintendent as per DO 11, s. 2018, Section V., Paragraph C.2.
> Download DepEd Memorandum DM_s2022_037 <
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- All New 4RD Quarter Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at email@example.com
Leave a Reply