The Department of Education (DepEd) discussed the release and use of FY 2021 clothing allowance of P6,000 per eligible employee.
March 1, 2021 In the official facebook post of Usec. Annalyn Sevilla:
DepEd Uniform Committee (DUC) has met today (with 11 deped teaching and non-teaching Organization representatives, as regular members) to discuss the release and use of the FY 2021 clothing allowance of P6,000 per eligible employee. It was chaired by Usec Revsee Escobedo, with myself (as Vice Chair of DUC) and Usec Jess Mateo.
Here are the agreements made in the DUC meeting, which shall be presented for final approval by Sec LMB and execom members:
1. release of clothing allowance shall be done not earlier than first working day of every year. This shall be April 5, 2021 for this SY21-22.
2. New sets of uniform for SY 21-22 shall be issued before the release of the 2021 clothing allowance with due consideration to the ff factors (general availability of the textile materials in the market; comfort and durability of the textile materials; and presentable, modest and with integrity over-all outlook of the uniform design).
3. In consideration with the current crisis/pandemic and the continuing implementation of the blended learning delivery and alternative working arrangements, SY 21-22 shall be considered a “transition period” to allow ample time for employees to prepare for the new set of prescribed uniforms and will be lenient to personnel who will still opt to use the old uniform design. But starting SY22-23, all employees should wear the new set of uniforms.
Let us wait for the final and official issuance on the design and details of the new set of uniforms for teaching and non-teaching personnel for SY21-22, which will come out before April 2021.
Thank you for the relevant and constructive inputs of the teaching and non-teaching organisations present during today’s meeting.
SOURCE: DepEd Usec. Annalyn Sevilla
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]