To improve frontline services and offer seamless assistance, the Department of Education (DepEd) will be designating public assistance coordinators (PACs) in all its offices across the country.
Based on DepEd Memorandum 46 released on Wednesday, PACs will be designated in all their regional and school division offices to deliver a faster resolution of concerns.
The DepEd noted it needs additional personnel for the said position.
“The Department is currently requesting for additional workforce to reinforce public assistance in DepEd offices. In the interim, the field offices are requested to designate a Public Assistance Coordinator (PAC),” It said.
PACs are expected to work in coordination with DepEd’s Public Assistance Action Center and the DepEd Central Office, particularly in monitoring and addressing concerns raised to DepEd offices.
They will be also tasked to respond to concerns and inquiries raised via the 8888 Hotline, as well as the Contact Center ng Bayan.
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- All New 4RD Quarter Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at email@example.com