In the news, Department of Education DepEd Teachers will be going to receive allowance for internet connectivity this June.
Undersecretary Annalyn M. Sevilla, during the Viber Group Press Conference on May 28, when asked where will teachers get internet or mobile data fund for the remote enrollment, said teachers will be receiving their cash allowance this June amounting to P3, 500.
The allowance will be used by classroom teachers to purchase teaching supplies and materials for the upcoming school year, according to a department memorandum dated May 4 and signed by Undersecretary for Finance Annalyn Sevilla.
Sevilla said that teachers can use the allowance for internet connectivity or mobile data for them to contact their students during the remote enrollment in preparations to shift to the Learning Continuity Plan (LCP).
Guidelines for Enrollment
1. Enrollment for SY 2020-2021 shall primarily be administered remotely.
2. The first two weeks shall completely be remote enrollment, where there will absolutely be no face to face.
3. Submissions of accomplished LESF shall be done remotely through emails, messengers and other means of electronic submission.
4. Physical submission of LESF to school or Barangay Hall shall be the last option and shall only be done by parents or guardians on the 3rd week of enrolment period.
5. Class advisers shall be assigned to facilitate the remote enrollment of learners from their advisory class from the previous school year (i.e. SY 2019-2020).
6. Teachers without advisory classes shall be appointed as Enrollment Focal Persons (EFPs). Schools must ensure that each grade level has an appointed EFP to accommodate kindergarten, transferees and Balik Aral enrollees.
7. EFPs’ contact information shall be publicly posted to be easily accessed by prospective enrollees.
Download complete enrollment guidelines and learners enrollment and survey form – DOWNLOAD
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]
FREE TEACHING MATERIALS