An education official on Monday said the Department of Education (DepEd) would accept enrollees for school year 2021 to 2022 until Sept. 30, hoping to surpass the number of enrollees the previous school year.
During the national program for the opening of classes, DepEd Undersecretary Revsee Escobedo said a memorandum would be released on the schedule of late enrollment.
“Umaasa po tayo na sa buwang ito ay mas mahihigitan natin ang numero ng enrollment natin noong nakaraang school year 2020 – 2021. Dahil ngayong September 13, 2021, sa pagbubukas ng klase ay mayroon na kaagad tayong (We’re hoping to surpass the enrollment for school year 2020 – 2021 this month. Today, September 13, 2021, opening of classes, we already have) 24.6 million enrollees,” Escobedo said.
The department had set up last Sept. 6 a public assistance command center (PACC) under Oplan Balik Eskwela to ensure that learners are properly enrolled.
Manned by select personnel on skeleton basis to accommodate enrollment issues through its hotline, it will run until Sept. 17.
“We received fewer queries this year compared to the first week of PACC in 2020,” Escobedo said.
The top concerns from learners and parents are enrollment processes, requirements and status; school policies and operations and matters such as authentication of school records and lost school credentials.
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- All New 4RD Quarter Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org