Here is the Department of Education Deped releases Guidelines for End-of-School-Year Rites and Theme, know more read below post.
From Deped Order No. 002, s. 2020
MULTI-YEAR IMPLEMENTING GUIDELINES ON THE CONDUCT OF THE K TO 12 BASIC EDUCATION PROGRAM END-OF-SCHOOL-YEAR RITES
1. The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Multi-year Implementing Guidelines on the Conduct of the K to 12 Basic Education Program End-of-School Year Rites (EOSY) for Kindergarten, Grade 6, Grade 10 and Grade 12 learners who meet the curriculum requirements at the end of each school year.
2. Specifically for School Year (SY) 2019-2020, the EOSY rites shall focus on the theme
Sulong EduKalidad: Pagtataguyod sa Kinabukasan ng Bayan (Sulong EduKalidad: Championing the Nation’s Future), which highlights the essential role of quality education in helping Filipino learners achieve their full potential in order to fulfill their dreams and contribute meaningfully to nation-building. Moreover, each school shall have the discretion to elect the date for the holding of this year’s rites within the week of April 13-17, 2020,taking into consideration the applicable guidelines by the Department of Health (DOH) in light of the COVID-19 public health situation, and to conduct the rites consistent with the DOH guidelines on mass gatherings. Should the public health situation prevent the holding of this year’s rites within the said week, the schools, in consultation with the Parents-Teachers Association (PTA) leadership, may choose to reschedule or forego the holding of the rites.
3. This Order shall take effect immediately upon its approval and shall remain in force and in effect for the duration of the K to 12 Basic Education Program, unless sooner repealed, amended or rescinded. All previous issuances relative to this Order which are found inconsistent are deemed superseded or modified accordingly.
4. For inquiries, please contact the Bureau of Learning Delivery, 4th Floor, Bonifacio Building, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through email at bld.od&deped.gov.ph or at telephone numbers (02) 8637- 4346 and 8637-4347.
5. Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
How to DOWNLOAD Instructions:
For Phone Users: After clicking on the link then you are redirected to another app or window, Just tap back or tap Overview button[the opposite side of the back button] select the previous app/window. [we recommend using the laptop or pc when downloading]
For Laptop/PC Users: After clicking the download links a single pop up will show it is an Advertisement just close it, then proceed to downloading the files. NOTE: The pop up will show again after a minute or more just simply close it.
YOU MAY WANT TO DOWNLOAD: