DepEd responded to the ACT’s letter requesting to suspend the implementation of the 15/30 salary scheme due to the hardships it caused to faculty, and due to the lack of consultation with ACT unions which are the sole and exclusive negotiating agents in the region. According to DepEd, only the ACT opposes the policy while other faculty and staff organizations agree.
What can you say, teacher?
To get the latest news and updates regarding Teachers benefits please follow us on our facebook page.
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- All New 4RD Quarter Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]