Here you will be able to download Department of Education DepEd Prescribed IPCR Form Parts 1-4 & New User Guide for SY 2019-2020.
Here are some updates on the electronic Individual Performance and Commitment Review Form (e-IPCRF) for Teachers as contained in Year-end activities of Results-based Performance Management System (RPMS) for SY 2019-2020 posted by DepEd-BHROD in its official Facebook Page.
Q; How do I know if I have the correct file?
A: the re are automatic ratings encoded for RPMS Objective 10 in the Proficient tool.
Q: what if I do not have an employee number?
A: type “no Employee Number” in the “employee ID #’ field.
Q: What if my rater or approving Authority is a Vocational School Administrator? This is not included as an option in the previous file.
A: Download from http://deped.in/IPCRFEncode20192020 the latest file addressing this concern.
The IPCRF works best in MS Office 2010 or newer.
- Each teacher shall have one IPCRF Collection file. The IPCRF may be produced into a number of copies after encoding in the following fields in Part 1 of the Encoding tab: Region, Division, District/Municipality, School ID, School Name, School Type, School Size and Curricular Classification. Edit the name of each file to include thename of the teacher (see Part B Step 9).
- Do not type in fields with dropdown button.
To Download the DepEd prescribed electronic IPCRF file simply click on the links below:
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]