PowerPoint lesson is a presentation program. It automatically creates a sense of formality in a classroom. Many students respond to PowerPoint the same way they respond to a lecture. They tend to be quieter, more inclined to listen than to talk, and even may take notes.
Why use powerpoint in teaching?
Using PowerPoint can help you present information in multiple ways (a multimodal approach) through the projection of color, images, and video for the visual mode; sound and music for the auditory mode; text and writing prompts for the reading/writing mode; and interactive slides that ask students to do something, e.g. a group or class activity in which students practice concepts, for the kinesthetic mode. Providing information in multiple modalities helps improve comprehension and recall for all students.
Now in this page we will share to you ready made powerpoint lesson plans in different subjects applicable for grades 1-6 students. To download the files simply click on the links below.
PowerPoint Lessons 1st-4th Quarter Grade 1 – DOWNLOAD
PowerPoint Lessons 1st-4th Quarter Grade 2 – DOWNLOAD
PowerPoint Lessons 1st-4th Quarter Grade 3 – DOWNLOAD
PowerPoint Lessons 1st-4th Quarter Grade 4 – DOWNLOAD
PowerPoint Lessons 1st-4th Quarter Grade 5 – DOWNLOAD
PowerPoint Lessons 1st-4th Quarter Grade 6 – DOWNLOAD
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Get notified Join Discord Server, HERE
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR
- ALL NEW 2022-2023 Detailed Lesson Plans, DLLs
- All New Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]