According to the recent PBB 2019 Update posted by DepEd Usec. Annalyn Sevilla the Performance-Based Bonus 2019 (PBB 2019) shall be downloaded from the Department of Budget and Management (DBM) directly to the Regional Offices.
From the Regional Offices directly to respective Schools Division Offices (SDO’s) until it reaches to the eligible personnel to receive the most awaited bonus.
3. The school-based personnel will be the first ones to receive their bonuses, then the SDO-based personnel who are assigned in the schools comes next, followed by School Division Offices (SDOs), Regional Offices (ROs), and lastly, the Central Office (CO).
Undersecretary for Finance Annalyn M. Sevilla is always updating the public regarding the release of PBB. She stressed that the teaching and non-teaching personnel of the department will be able to receive their PBB after the A025 declared the department eligible for the annual incentive.
5. Pay-out for PBB 2019 will depend on the submission of validated reports from schools and field offices. The processing time of which by AO25TF depends on the completeness of documents submitted during the validation period (ranking, eligibility and isolation list) and downloading of funds from DBM to the ROs, ROs to SDOs and SDOs to personnel.
Regarding the mid year bonus:
7. You may also be interested to see the matrix of salary increases which is scheduled to be given until year 2023; list of all allowances and benefits for year 2021; and the schedule of release of the ff:
– Mid year bonus (one month salary) starting MAY 15, 2021; and
– Clothing/Uniform Allowance of P6,000/eligible employees starting APRIL 5, 2021
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- 1st-4th Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- 2nd Quarter Performance Tasks G1-6 All Subjects with Rubrics
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]