According to Education Undersecretary Annalyn Sevilla, Secretary Leonor Briones has already approved the report and the download of SRI funds in the regions.
All regional finance officers are required to download the funds to the School Division Offices so that they can be distributed to eligible employees in their jurisdiction.
He said the service of teaching and non-teaching positions should only be recognized by providing the maximum SRI that DepEd can provide.
DepEd also recognizes the service of workers especially in delivering a blended learning approach.
Sevilla also said that there are ongoing negotiations with oversight agencies to allow DepEd to reach the allowable maximum rate of 10,000 SRI per employee.
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]