Here is the New Deped Policy Guidelines on the K to 12 Basic Education Program 2019, from the deped order no. 21, s 2019 please download the pdf order below.
- Assistant Secretaries
- Bureau and Service Directors
- Regional Directors
- Schools Division Superintendents
- Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
- All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Policy Guidelines on the K to 12 Basic Education Program to provide context to and articulate its context, features and programs.
2. The Policy provides a comprehensive explanation of the K to 12 Basic Education Program and its components across all key stages. It also provides a clear framework for the monitoring and evaluation of the program.
3. The policy integrates many of the existing policies and guidelines on K to 12. It also provides a reference point for ongoing and/or future review of any of its components as may be directed by the Secretary.
4. This policy will remain in force and in effect unless sooner repealed, amended, or rescinded.
5. Immediate dissemination of this Order is directed.
How to DOWNLOAD Instructions:
For Phone Users: After clicking on the link then you are redirected to another app or window, Just tap back or tap Overview button[the opposite side of the back button] select the past window. [we recommend using the laptop or pc when downloading]
For Laptop/PC Users: After clicking the download links a single pop up will show it is an Advertisement just close it, then proceed to downloading the files. NOTE: The pop up will show again after a minute or more just simply close it.
YOU MAY WANT TO DOWNLOAD:
- COMPLETE DAILY LESSON LOG [DLL] FOR GRADE 1-6
- K-12 LESSON PLANS FOR GRADE 1-6
- POWERPOINT LESSONS FOR GRADE 1-6