In the news, The Department of Education DepEd needs more Teacher broadcasters to deliver lessons via radio and television.
Relative to the OUA Memo 00-0720-0053 dated 16 July 2020 titled Call for Teacher-Broadcasters For DepEd TV, DepEd Radio, and DepEd TeleRadyo, the Office of the Undersecretary for Administration (OUA) invites all interested applicants to apply for the Batch 3 teacher broadcasters who will teach subjects in front of cameras/microphones for video and audio lectures which will be broadcasted nationwide.
- The interested applicants shall have the following qualifications:
- Confident and physically and mentally fit
- Outgoing, creative, and socially savvy
- Computer and smartphone literate
- Have camera phone and strong broadband, fiber and/or LTE internet connection
- Preferably with experience in video or social media content creation, public speaking, speech and drama, or performance
- Must have a technical support team to help in recording and editing of video and audio lectures
All applicants must register via bit.ly/depedtbaf3 and upload resume, brief profile and their 5-minute video demonstrating mastery on the applied subject/grade level on or before 28 August 2020, Friday, 12:00 NN.
Please be informed that teachers are not required to get clearance from their respective Regional and Schools Division Offices to apply.
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]