Here is the Official Guidelines on Enrollment for School Year 2021-2022 in the Context of Continuing National Public Health Emergency Due to COVID-19.
To: Undersecretaries Assistant Secretaries Minister, Basic, Higher, and Technical Education, BARMM Bureau and Service Directors Regional Directors Schools Division Superintendents Public and Private School Heads All Others Concerned
1. Amid the continuing national public health emergency due to COVID-19, the Department of Education (DepEd) remains resolved to find ways to improve the provision of learning opportunities to all Filipino learners for School Year (SY) 2021-2022. Taking into account the challenges and opportunities encountered, the Basic Education Learning Continuity Plan (BE-LCP) shall continue to be the blueprint and guidepost of DepEd continuing efforts ensuring learning continuity.
2. In this light, DepEd issues the enclosed Guidelines on Enrollment for School Year 2021-2022 in the context of the continuing National Public Health Emergency due to COVID-19 to provide schools various options for implementing an enhanced enrollment process that adheres to the guidelines set by the Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID), the Office of the President, and the Department of Health (DOH).
3. These guidelines shall guide parents, legal guardians, and teachers in the enrollment of learners for SY 2021-2022. This policy provides a range of options to facilitate the enrollment of learners for all public schools in basic education and Alternative Learning System (ALS) programs nationwide. State Universities and Colleges (SUCs) offering basic education and private schools in basic education are encouraged to adapt this policy to their specific contexts.
4. These guidelines shall govern only the SY 2021-2022 enrollment. DepEd Order No. 03, s. 2018 remains in effect, but its provisions inconsistent with these guidelines are suspended for SY 2021-2022.
5. For more information, please contact the Education Management and Information Systems Division-Planning Service, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through email at [email protected]
6. Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
See the whole details on the PDF below or Download it.
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- All New 4RD Quarter Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]