In the News, Department of Education DepEd considers September for the Opening of Classes for the SY 2021-2022.
The Department of Education is now considering the opening of classes for the school year 2021-2022 in September.
DepEd Undersecretary Diosdado San Antonio stated that they are looking at an option of opening the classes for school year 2021- 2022 within September.
But still, the final decision as to when is the official opening of classes still rely on the President.
‘Ang io-offer namin na isang option — within September. Although sa level pa lang ito ng aming strat, ng idea namin hindi pa final,” said San Antonio.
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- 1st-4th Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- 2nd Quarter Performance Tasks G1-6 All Subjects with Rubrics
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]