Department of Education DepEd is asking Teachers to be more patient on the release of Service recognition incentive SRI.
DepEd assured that the release of Service Recognition Incentive (SRI) is still a “reality for all qualified employees” as concerned units continue to find ways to comply with the requirements needed before it is released.
On the official statement of Usec. Annalyn Sevilla she states that:
“For all DepEd family members inquiring about SRI that there are a lot of conditionalities that DepEd has to comply with before the processing, release and payment of the same is made to its employees,”
Sevilla posted this statement due to queries from teachers and other employees of the agency on the SRI. She also added some factors affecting the release of the SRI including:
- closing of year-end accounts,
- processing of SRI and GP,
- preparation for salary adjustments due to SSL increase (next tranche),
- finalization of guidelines for an increased cash allowance,
- additional funding for downloading and release to regions/divisions/schools,
- validation of reports and resolution of requests related to finance, etc.
Let’s focus on our work but it doesn’t mean I’m not listening. I’m also learning from all of you, for connections and engagements., She added.
So this clears everything we are questioning about the SRI, Let us just wait a little bit more.
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]